If you imagine it, we can build it.
We offer a wide selection of salt panels, salt boulders, salt columns and more! Each project comes with free design consultation and a Halotherapy environment guide. Salt cave / room projects typically include three elements:
- The Halogenerator (the equipment that grinds and disperses pure sodium chloride into the room)
- Salt Décor & Furnishings (largest variable expense)
- Room modification, technical (HVAC) and environment requirements
No matter the project, we are here each step of the way!
HSL State-of-the-Art Commercial/Medical Grade Halogenerators
HSL Halogenerators are used throughout the world. Maintenance and repair are minimal. If you experience any problems our support team is available 24/7 and will overnight anything that you need, free of charge under our lifetime warranty.
There are very few metal components, and it is NOT a touch screen, so no screen scramble, or “fuses” that need replacing, or unnecessary repair kits. Our generators are made of durable plastic vs. stainless steel so no clumping, or monitoring salt build up on the electrical, cleaning 1x/mo on average.
Our unique HaloFX™ Halogenerator delivers a reliable and powerful performance in every Dry Salt Therapy session. Its’ sleek lightweight design allows for easy installation for both small and large salt rooms. HSL halogenerators feature several adjustable pre-set programs that make it customizable for treating both respiratory and skin conditions. It is quiet and simple to operate. Far and away the most user friendly, maintenance and repair free commercial grade Halogenerator on the market!
A room ranging from 100 to 440 sq. ft. would include:
- HaloFX™ (Rooms up to 440 sq. ft.)
- HaloFX™-Mobile (Rooms up to 200 sq. ft.)
- Pharmaceutical grade salt (pure sodium chloride)
- Décor Package with backlighting, loose salt for floor, Himalayan Salt Bricks/Panels
- Installation and Room Modifications
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Dimensions: 13′′(W) x 21′′(L) x 9′′(D)
- 14 lbs.Up to 440 sq. ft. room
- Wall mount installation
- Low power consumption: 35-50W | 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Powdered feed rate: 0-300 g/h
- Tank capacity: 200g
- 2 separate auxiliary controls for ventilation and lights
- Self-cleaning mill and non-rusting feeder
- Training Platform, staff education & Marketing support
Partner With Us!
We want to help people to breathe better naturally, and we are excited you do too! Whether you are ready to design a custom, state-of-the-art salt cave, have questions about our #1 selling HALO FX™ Halogenerator or other leading equipment or are simply curious about Halotherapy, we would love to connect. Please fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.