Lisa Semerly from Halotherapy Solutions was interview recently by Allan Share of the Spa Industry Association on their podcast called Flock and Gather.
Lisa is a former spa owner and respiratory expert who is one of the many experts available to help you plan how to use halotherapy successfully at your spa.
CLICK HERE to access the podcast on iTunes. It is also available on Spotify as well if you prefer to listen there.
For more information on halotherapy and how it can help you grow your spa business, CLICK HERE.
Dry Salt Therapy/Halotherapy is one of the fastest growing natural wellness therapies in the U.S. and worldwide for people with respiratory conditions. Now pets and horses are getting in on it as well. Moderated by the Global Wellness Institute’s Halotherapy Initiative’s chairman Steve Spiro, this new Fireside Chat will discuss how to bring the same technology to the world of horses and pets in your lives and businesses.
CLICK HERE for a replay of the discussion. The speakers will include:
- Lisa Semerly – VP of the Pet Division at Halotherapy Solutions – As a long time halotherapy expert, former spa owner and VP of Halotherapy Solutions NEW Pet Division, Lisa will speak to the growing demand for halotherapy among pet owners and discuss the two brand new products you can add to your facility or sell as a reseller. CLICK HERE for our information on our new pets products
- Jason Robbins – CEO Equine Salt – As CEO of EquineSalt (www.EquineSalt.com), Jason works with horse trainers/owners all around the world and has seen some amazing results with halotherapy for horses.
- Nikki Moustaki – Nikki is a published author of 46 books, and a frequent speaker on all things Pets. She hosts several websites including The Pet Postcard Project, a popular grassroots charity project that raises pet food for animal shelters and Nikki Knows Pets, a pet product review blog.
CLICK HERE for a replay of the webinar.
For more general information on Halotherapy, you can contact one of our experts by CLICKING HERE.
Breathe Salt, Breathe Better
More and more Chiropractors, especially since COVID, are adding halotherapy (dry salt therapy) as a “touchless” treatment option in their practices. Additionally, they are retailing the handheld HaloPocket Halogenerator to their patients to use at home and for travel. Folks are searching for ways to improve their respiratory health and Chiropractors are looking for additional revenue streams that don’t require added labor costs.
“The most rewarding part has been seeing the improvements in my clients’ health – all drug free.” – Alex, Chiropractor
Halotherapy is a great way to improve your customers’ health as well as boosting the profitability of your business with an accelerated return on investment without the added cost of overhead or staff.
- Why adding halotherapy simply makes sense for a chiropractor:
- Minimal labor and start up costs
- One of the top wellness services searched on Groupon
- Drive new clients through the door
- One of the fastest growing industries
- Differentiation from your competitors
- A shift toward more “natural” remedies
- No certification or licensing required
- Enhance your business image
- In-House, fixed, low-interest financing and leasing available
- Touchless service
There are three pre-built halotherapy equipment options that chiropractors typically use:
- Halo-IR – this is a combination of halotherapy and infrared sauna.
- HaloPocket – a new handheld device to easily provide halotherapy in existing spaces or sold to be used at home.
- HaloBed – this is a relaxing experience on a heated surface while also supplying halotherapy.
To download a brochure on Chiropractors and Halotherapy, CLICK HERE.
To contact us for a further discussion on how to add halotherapy to your chiropractic practice, CLICK HERE.
Kathryn Moore, from the Hall of Wellness Awards and Spa Connectors, spends 7 Minutes in Heaven with Halotherapy Solutions CEO Steve Spiro on her popular YouTube podcast. CLICK HERE to listen to the episode.
The Hall of Wellness Awards is bringing the global spa, beauty and wellness industry to a world stage to celebrate our people. Spa Connectors offers comprehensive business, recruitment, and training solutions for 5-star spas and wellness centers globally.
Salt Cave On The Go in Las Vegas has taken mobile halotherapy to the next level. Utilizing a customized RV, Salt Cave OTG uses a Halogenerator by Halotherapy Solutions to distribute atomized pure pharmaceutical salt throughout the environment.
Halotherapy capitalizes on the natural anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties of salt to help reduce the impact of maladies such as asthma, allergies, COPD, stress and even for skin issues like psoriasis and eczema.
If you would like more information on how to add halotherapy to your spa or wellness business, CLICK HERE.