Introducing the New HaloHOME™
Introducing the new HaloHOME, our first halotherapy product purpose-built for home use. Click Here for introductory and overview of the HaloHOME.
The emergence of the coronavirus as well as other factors such as increasing pollution and stress has created a rapidly increasing interest in halotherapy. It makes sense that if we are washing our hands multiple times a day that we might also want to clean our lungs or practice regular respiratory hygiene. Additionally halotherapy has been shown to help reduce the symptoms of asthma, allergies, COPD and ear infections.
Unfortunately, at this same time our hundreds of spa partners throughout the world are closed due to the coronavirus. To respond to this situation, Halotherapy Solutions is launching the HaloHOME that will allow people to have halotherapy at home while also having the option to buy it from their local spas to help support them during this crisis. Click Here for Specials or More Info. Also if you are looking to create some revenue for your spa while you are closed due to the COVID-19 crisis, you can become our affiliate and sell these home products to your customer on our behalf. Click Here to register as an affiliate.
- Simple regular hygiene for your respiratory system
- Reduce symptoms of allergies, asthma, COPD and other respiratory challenges
- Also reduce symptoms from skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Portable: Easy to move from room-to-room or outside
- Includes a portable tent solution to contain salt.
- Comfortable hanging attachment that maximizes dry salt absorption for individuals
- Durable Plastic vs. Stainless Steel (no clumping – easier to clean)
- Unit weighs 15 lbs
- Click Here for a video tour of the product
The Halo-IR™ for the Home
The HaloIR™ is the first sauna to offer a synergistic combination of far Infrared Saunas (manufactured by Clearlight Infrared) and Halotherapy (provided by Halotherapy Solutions, LLC). It was created to engage all 5 senses for a truly transformative experience. TASTE the salty air, SMELL the essential oil, custom blended for our HaloIR™ customers, FEEL the warmth of the infrared heat as it envelops your body, HEAR the soothing voice of KSARA professional guided meditation, and SEE the changing lights of the medical grade chromatherapy and red light waves. With thoughtful design, driven to support an elevated wellness experience, the HaloIR™, is a custom-built sauna integrated with the HaloGX™ halogenerator and haloprotectant technology to maximize the efficacy of both modalities. This is the first-ever joint product development between the InfraRed industry and the Halotherapy industry to enhance the effectiveness both modalities. Click Here for Specials or More Info.
- Available in Single (1 person), Small (1-2 people), and Medium (2-3 people). ADA versions and larger sizes also available
- Easy installation (normally 60- 90 minutes)
- 30 and 45 minute protocols included
- HaloProtectant™ feature to ensure there is no salt corrosion on the infrared components, with sensitivity to the lifespan of each unit
- Medical Grade Chromatherapy Included
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry
- 4-in-1 product, options include: Halotherapy, Heated Halotherapy, Halotherapy with Infrared and Infrared Sauna alone
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry with 8mm thick glass front
- The infrared heaters are powerful 500 watt heaters that produce far infrared rays. The large far infrared heaters run at an optimal 180-200°F surface temperature producing exceptional quality far infrared heat. This means our heaters produce the majority of the infrared heat in the vital wave range of 6 to 12 microns with a good portion of wavelengths at 9.4 microns, the optimal absorption range of far infrared by the human body.
- 5-Year Warranty
Halo-IR™ Home (1 to 2 people)
- Width = 43″
- Depth = 48″
- Height = 77″
- Width = 38″
- Depth = 45″
- Height = 74″
Existing Halotherapy Partners
Is your spa or fitness facility closed due to COVID-19? Are you looking for ways to stay in business during this crisis? Do you want to be able to continue to provide healthy natural alternative therapies to your customers even though they can’t come into the spa right now? Click Here for more information on how to become a reseller of our home halotherapy solutions.