Salt Sauna Wellness for Two
- Halotherapy Learn more…
- Low EMF Infrared Therapy Learn more…
- Red Light Therapy (optional) Learn more…
- Chromotherapy Learn more…
- KSAra Guided Meditation Learn more…
Red Light Therapy
Make your salt sauna cover the full red light spectrum with this very powerful addition.
- Visible red 630 -660 Mhz
- Near infrared 830 -850 Mhz
- Far infrared (Sauna)
HaloIR™ dry salt therapy infrared saunas are the only ones in the world that feature HaloProtectant™ to ensure there is no salt corrosion on the infrared components.
- The most advanced Halogenerator Learn more…
- Best EMF protection in the industry
- Integrated control panel with protocols
- Furniture grade cabinetry
- Backrest (Optional extra)
- Easy installation
- Very low operating cost
Cabinetry & Glass
Optional Back Support
360° Infrared Panels
HaloIR™ Compressed Air Halogenrator
Integrated Control Panel
Red Light Therapy - Optional
Choosing a location. Indoor use only.
Installation requirements for your sauna are as follows:
- Your Halotherapy Cabin is a self-contained and freestanding unit. It should not be built into any structure without prior consultation.
- Leave 2 feet of extra space on the left side for Halogenerator.
- Maintain a minimum of 4-inch clearance on all sides of the unit to allow air to circulate while giving
access for the power cord.
- Your Halotherapy Cabin should be placed on a level and dry area.
These halotherapy and infrared sauna cabins are easy to assemble due to their modular constructions.
Detailed step-by-step written and visual instructions are provided
Exterior and interior measurements
- 120 Volt Single Phase
- 1,780 Watts
- <20 Amps
Requires a 120v 20 amp outlet.
With add-ons (red light, etc):
NEMA 5-20 Plug and Outlet
Get Pricing and Your Questions Answered Today!
Please fill out the short form below, you will receive a response within 2 minutes
Schedule a phone call
• In the U.S.
Which best describes you?
Or send us an email message: firstname.lastname@example.org