Why we’re number 1?
Our unique HALO FX™ Halogenerator delivers a reliable and powerful performance for every Dry Salt Therapy session. Its sleek lightweight design allows for easy installation for both small and large salt rooms. The HALO FX™ has numerous adjustable pre-set programs that make it customizable for any lung or skin condition. It is quiet, simple to operate and virtually maintenance free!
Free Training and Consulting
- Proper placement of your halogenerator
- Salt room dimensions & how they impact effectivness
- Ensuring the right HVAC & room modifications are made
- Provide proper protocols & programs
- Product operational training
- Ensuring the correct type & amount of salt is used
- Salt decor and design
HALO FX™ Specs
- Dimensions: 13″(W) x 21″(L) x 9″(D) | 14 lbs.
- Up to 440 sq. ft. room | Wall mount installation
- Low power consumption: 35-50W | 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Powdered feed rate: 0-300 g/h |Tank capacity: 200g
- 2 separate auxiliary controls for ventilation and lights
- Self-cleaning mill and non-rusting feeder
Halo FX™ Mobile Halogenerator
The HaloFX Mobile™, our newest Halotherapy product, was developed after much research with our wellness partners who requested a portable product that would easily fit into small spaces and that didn’t require extensive or expensive room build-outs or modifications. This product is a great add-on revenue source (with no extra labor costs) that spas can easily use during a massage or facial treatment or even as a stand alone Halotherapy service.The HaloFX Mobile™ delivers on all!
Halo FX Mobile™ Features:
- Portable: Easy to move from room-to-room or from storage to a treatment room
- Directional arm target which maximizes dry salt absorption for individuals
- Can also be used as a small room Halogenerator (up to 200 square feet)
- Durable Plastic vs. Stainless Steel (no clumping – easier to clean)
- Includes lifetime Warranty on Mill, Feeder and Fan
- Dimensions: 15″ (H) x 16.5″ (L) x 12″ (D) 320mm x 420mm x 305mm
- Length with arm extension is 32″ (820mm)
- Weighs: 14 (lbs). (6.4 kg)
We Are Dedicated To Ensuring Your Success.
Thinking Of Starting A Salt Therapy business? Contact Us!
Call 833-200-4209 or complete the form below.