HaloRestore & Recovery™
Full Body Nitrogen Cryotherapy Booth
On the top, there is a recirculation opening for the supply of nitrogen vapors and air mixture.
- Control panel with 7” touch screen
- Operating temperature range: -100°C to -170°C (-148°F to -274°F)
- Drops to -100°C in 3 to 4 minutes
- No assembly required
- Electrically operated elevator to allow adjusting the customer’s position
- Safety door sensor to ensure the session cannot be started when the door is open
Weight: Up to 250 kg
Power consumption: max. 1,200 VA
Supply voltage: 230V ∼ ± 10%
Network frequency: 50/60 Hz
Get Pricing and Your Questions Answered Today!
Please fill out the short form below, you will receive a response within 2 minutes.
Schedule a phone call
• In the U.S.
Or send us an email message: email@example.com
HaloRestore & Recovery™ Product Index