There is an excellent article on the Mindbody Blog by Sarah Lesher that provides some great ideas and best practices on re-opening spas during and after COVID-19. This article is primarily focused on massages but many of the ideas will also fit with halotherapy.
For example, what should clients expect:
- Forms and Screenings – online appointments may now be accompanied by a few screening questions and spas may be checking temperatures when you arrive.
- Expedited Payment – expect to pay in advance over the phone or online so that you don’t need to do that on site.
- Protective Gear – you may be asked to or required to wear a mask for example.
Then, what would the spas need to do differently?
- Perhaps offer fewer amenities
- Staff will also be wearing protective clothing
- Bathrooms and spa rooms will need to be disinfected after each use.
Beyond all of these great ideas and since we are a halotherapy company, we would also recommend exploring how you could add the natural anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties using halotherapy.
For more information on how to add halotherapy to your wellness, fitness, spa business or CrossFit Box, CLICK HERE. Or call 833-200-4209.