Dröm UK are industry leaders in the design and installation of luxury, bespoke thermal wellbeing areas.
According to SpaFinder and other industry experts, Halotherapy continues to be one of the Top 5 growing wellbeing trends. Whilst still in its early stages of growth in the UK, North America has seen substantial growth over the last year of this well-established therapy that has been present in many European countries and the Baltic States for some time now. It is a safe and effective alternative wellness modality, backed by fifty years of science.
The prestigious Global Wellness Institute has recently created an initiative, led by GHS CEO Steve Spiro, with leading experts from all over the world, including Erin Lee, Managing Director of Dröm UK, to ensure there is one digital location to collect and share the vast amount of research and media coverage of Halotherapy.
Halotherapy is booming because of its efficacy and the speed of results for consumers and it is a financially \viable business add-on service for Spas, Wellness Centres and Health Clubs etc. Halotherapy is an automated Spa service so facilities can earn extra revenue without adding extra staffing costs. With some of the new booth-style equipment, space required is also minimal.
Why is Halotherapy becoming so popular?
- Allergies and respiratory illness are chronic and growing epidemics
- Our world is becoming more and more toxic everyday and as a result, more people are experiencing a declining quality of life
- 1 in 4 have some form of skin disease/condition
- More and more sportspeople are looking for that additional edge
- People are looking for all-natural treatments to limit/minimise use of pharmaceuticals
- A natural approach to skin beauty enhancements
- Halotherapy is the perfect partner across many wellness modalities and disciplines to enhance the experience and increase revenue without adding any labour costs including:
Halotherapy may deliver results in four main areas:
- Respiratory Conditions/Immunity improvement (regular use):
Asthma, Allergies, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Cold/Flu symptoms, Sinusitis, Bronchitis
- Skin Health/Beauty:
Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne, Dermatitis, Rosacea, Dry Itchy Skin, Ageing Skin
- Sporting Performance:
Increased strength, lung function and oxygen saturation
- Mental Health:
Dröm UK have recently installed a working salt room in their Showroom in Surrey and are currently undertaking case studies with elite sports men and women to identify the benefits of Halotherapy for a variety of conditions.
Note: For more information about Global Halotherapy Solutions, please call David Hughes on 07825 888723 (UK) or the US Office on 1-800-806-5422, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://halotherapysolutions.com.
For more information about Dröm UK and how they can help you design a bespoke Halotherapy room using GHS equipment, please contact Erin Lee on +44(0)1932 355655 or email email@example.com.
[gravityform id=”6″ title=”true” description=”true”]